Attorney Doug Engell specializes in helping people who are facing bankruptcy, garnishments, foreclosures, or repossessions, or who are pursuing Social Security Disability/SSI claims. He also handles cases dealing with Mississippi Workers' Compensation claims, wills and estates, and power of attorney.
For more information, please select the appropriate link in the left column. You can also select the Contact Us link, and feel free to send us an e-mail or call us directly.
Your first visit is free of charge.
Your Hometown Attorney
Attorney Doug Engell has been in the practice of law since 1997, focusing on bankruptcy and Social Security Disability and SSI. He started his independent practice in 1997 in Jackson, Mississippi, but in 2000 moved his practice to his hometown, Marion, Mississippi.
- Northeast High School – graduated in 1989
- Meridian Community College – graduated in 1992 with an Associate Degree
- University of Mississippi – graduated in 1994 with a Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration
- Mississippi College – graduated in 1997 with a Doctorate in Jurisprudence
- Passed the Mississippi bar exam in September 1997
- Social Security Disability and SSI
- Mississippi Workers' Compensation
- Wills and Estates
- Power of Attorney
- Mississippi Bar – Member
- National Organization of Social Security Claimants' Representatives (NOSSCR) – Member
- Fifth Circuit Organization of Social Security Claimants' Representatives (FOSSCR) – Member
Material presented on the Douglas M. Engell website is intended for information purposes only. It is not intended as professional advice and should not be construed as such.